M”From*beautifully shimmering detuned guitar widening and glassy ambient octave-shift tails, to surreal ambiences, starship drones, alien, monster, and robot voices —*WORMHOLE*is Zynaptiq’s new indispensable multi-effects powerhouse for sound designers, music producers and film composers alike. Combining ultra-clean pitch/frequency shifting, eccentric spectral warping, dual lush reverbs, and unique structural dry/wet morphing, WORMHOLE delivers sounds so unearthly you’ll swear they’re from a parallel universe.
The key WORMHOLE features at a glance:
- High-quality multi-effects processing, ranging*from the sublime to the extreme.
- SHIFT: unique topology*combined pitch-/frequency-shifting module with SMOOTH, TIGHT, and two*DETUNE modes – and a distinct, pristine sound.
- WARP spectral inversion &*warping module.
- Dual lush randomized hall reverbs.
- Unique dry/wet morphing.*
- Ultra-wide*+- 4 octaves*pitch-shift and +-4000Hz frequency shift range, fully aliasing free,*with near-perfect*carrier and side-band attenuation.
WORMHOLE supports all common sampling rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz depending on available CPU resources, mono-in-stereo-out and stereo-stereo operation, as AAX native, AU, RTAS, VST 2.4 and VST 3, on Mac & Windows.”